Various prizes .
1) XII science First Rank. -” Late Bapuji Salunkhe Prize”
2) XII Science Second Rank – ” Nadanderi Kanhayyalal Manti Prize”
3) XII Science Third Rank - “Late Vasudevarao Babasaheb Deshapande Prize ”
4) XII Science Fourth Rank Prize of Lions Club Kolhapur
5) XII Science Fifth Rank Prize of Lions Club Kolhapur
6) XII Science Sixth Rank Prize of Lions club Kolhapur
7) XII Science First Rank Balavant Annaji alias Mamasaheb Salunkhe Prize Miraj
8) Xii Atrts First RankMamasaheb Salunkhe Prize Miraj
9) XII Commerce First Rank Mamasaheb Salunkhe Prize Miraj
10)XII Commerce First Rank ( Admission in B.Com I ) – ” Prof. Ghotane Prize”
(A) The Prize in memory of Dr. Bapuji Salunkhe to the student standing First in XII Board merit list
(B) Prin . D.A. Patil prize to the student standing First in XII Science Board Merit list
(C) The Prize in memory of Dr. Bapuji Salunkhe to the student standing First in XII Arts Board Merit list
(D) Prin. D.A.Patil Prize to the student standing First in XII commerce Board Merit list
State Government – “Chha. Shahu Scholorship” merit Scholarship – SC/NT/SBC
The students scoring more than 75% marks in S.S.C examination can apply for this Scholarship . This Scholarship is given to the students, who are top in merit list . It is not sure that all those who have applied will get the scholarship . The students getting this scholarship will not get any other scholarship. There’s no income limit for the scholarship. Copy of mark list is to be attached with the application. This scholarship is only for XI &XII classes.
3000 /- Per Year – XI
3000 /- Per Year – XII
Scholarships, E.B.C. and Government Concessions
1) Maharashtra Government E.B.C., Fee concession to students
2) Fee concession and free education to girls upto XII class
3) fee concession to the sons & daughters of Ex-servicemen & Freedom fighters
4) Fee concession to the sons and daughters of primary teachers
5) Fee concession to the sons and daughters of secondary & higher secondary teachers
6) Government scholarships to backward class students.
7) Scholarships to handicapped students
8) State Government open merit scholarship
9) National merit scholarship
Suggestions to E.B.C. concession
Income certificate of parents is necessary with the EBC form , Income of Parents should be less than Rs 15000/-
According to the circular of Education Officer, Z.P Kolhapur – outward No Z.P Education B/10/Wasi 479 – 81 dated 6-5-81 if the student is third or more than that number child, he/she will not get fee concession .
The fee concession given to economically backward students is not applicable to the person depending on head of the family e.g. wife ) , Ref. No – outward No Z.p. Education /10/Wasi, E,B.C. 545/ 82 dated 11/03/1982
National Merit Scholarship
The department will select the students scoring more than 80% Marks in S.S.C Examination . The annual income of father must be less than Rs. 25000/-
If father is in service, the complete salary is considered for income, If this scholarship is received a student cannot get any other scholarship. Income certificate, S.S.C mark list, passport size photo etc are to be attached with the application form. If a student gets this scholarship he/she can get it upto degree education by renewing it .
State Government merit Scholarship
The students scoring more than 60% marks in S.S.C examination can apply for this Scholarship . This Scholarship will be given to the students, who are top in merit list . It is not sure that all those who have applied will get the scholarship . The students getting this scholarship will not get any other scholarship. There’s no income limit for the scholarship. Table of mark lists is to be attached with the application. This scholarship is only for XI &XII classes.
E B C Scholarship
E B C Concession holders can apply for this scholarship. It is given to top students in merit list. All who have applied may not get the scholarship. The students scoring more than 60% marks in S.S.C examination may apply for this . Income certificate in a special format, attested S.S.C mark list are necessary with the application. Students should apply before 31st July . This scholarship is only for XI & XII classes.
Whose parents’ annual income is below Rs. 5000/- can apply for this scholarship. This scholarship depends on availability of funds with the Government. Who have nearly no income may get this scholarship . These students should apply for E B C concession.
1) Apply before 31st August
2) Income certificate should be signed by the Tahasildar with his seal.
3) If student is staying in hostel, certificate must be attached .
4) copy of mark list must be attached .
The B.C. (Schedule tribe 7 Nomadic tribe) caste students get this scholarship . The caste students get this scholarship . The students should get admission in the college after passing S.S.C. exam. If there a break in education , the student should , produce a bond on Rs 20/- stamp paper explaining, the reasons of break before magistrate. Father’s annual income should be less than Rs. 60965/-. If the income is more than Rs. 60966/- rupees the student will get only free ship. If a student has failed or he/she has received scholarship for equivalent class, he will not get this scholarship. A student doing full time job is not eligible for the scholarship. More than two children in a family will not get the scholarship.
Fulfillment of documents
1) Apply before 31st August
2) All columns of forms should be filled
3) There should be signature of father on the declaration of income form. If it is thumb impression, there should be signature of witness.
4) It is necessary to attach attested copies of school leaving certificate.
5) If student is staying in hostel, the hostel certificate is necessary
Merit Scholarship to clever & Promising Students of rural area
Students passing scholarship Exam. in VII class from rural High schools & already Sanctioned can apply for this scholarship.
Handicapped students scholarship
This scholarship is given to the physically handicapped students. The students scoring more than 40% marks in S.S.C exam & whose parents annual income is less than Rs. 24000/- can apply for this scholarship . In special form the photo housing handicapped part, birth date certificate, income certificate, S.S.C mark list, medical certificate the student should apply before 31st July.
Renewal of Scholarship
1) B.C. Scholarship and lower income group scholarship. The students should renew this scholarship in XII class. The students staying in hostel should attach hostel certificate along with marklist. The student should apply before 31st August
1) Government merit scholarship
2) National merit scholarship
3) Handicapped student scholarship
4) Scholarship for rural area students.
If scholarships are sanctioned, the students should renew then every year.
Following financial aids are available to our students
a) Central Government:
i) National Merit Scholarship
ii )N.C.E.R.T. Scholarship
b) The State Government:
i) State Merit Scholarship
ii) Talent Support Scholarship
iii) Physically Handicapped Scholarship
iv) E.B.C. Freeship
v) P.T.C. Freeship
vi) S.T.C. Freeship
vii) Sainik (Ex. Service man) Freeship
viii) B.C. Freeship(S.C./N.T./S.B.C.)
ix) B.C. Scholarship (S.C./N.T./S.B.C.)
x) Freedom Fighter Scholarship
i) College Open Merit Scholarship
ii) College Students Aid Fund
i) Shivaji University Merit Scholarship
ii) Shivaji University Social Science Merit Scholarship
iii) Ureka Forbes Scholarship
iv) Awards and Prizes
*** Our college has instituted the following prizes
No. Title of the Award / Prize Class Subject Total Amount
1 Late Bapuji Salunkhe Prize B.A.III General 500/-
2 Prin. D.A.Patil Prize B.Sc.III General 500/-
3 Dr. S.R.Patil Prize B.Sc.III Chemistry 500/-
4 Mr. Rahul Hatti Smriti Prize B.Sc.III Computer Science (M) 500/-
5 Mr. Rahul Hatti Smriti Prize B.Sc.III Computer Science (F) 500/-
6 Late Prof. Babgonda Nemgonda Patil Prize B.Sc.III Botany 500/-
7 Late Prof. Babgonda Nemgonda Patil Prize B.Sc.III Zoology 500/-
8 Prin. D.A.Patil Prize B.Com.III General 500/-
9 Smt. Manjulabai Chavan Prize B.Com.III General 500/-